detailsback to top
Product DescriptionRightline Gear Sport Jr Car Top Carrier
The Rightline Gear Sport Jr Car Top Carrier is the only car top bag made specifically for compact cars without a roof rack. The carrier is aerodynamically designed to help save money at the gas pump, 100% waterproof, and unzips 3/4 of the way around for easy loading. Car Clips to attach the carrier's straps to the door frame of the vehicle come standard with the Sport Jr. Removing the clips from the straps will allow them to attach to a vehicle's roof rack.
• Capacity: 9 cu ft
• Dimensions: 36" L x 30" W x 13-16" H
• 100% Waterproof with Dual Seam Technology - Sewn for Strength/Welded Waterproof
• Aerodynamically designed for compact cars WITHOUT roof racks (will fit larger vehicles and vehicles with roof racks)
• PVC Mesh (nylon re-enforced PVC) and Hydrotuff Material (PVC-backed polyester), UV resistant
• ZipRight zipper system; a urethane coated zipper located on the protective flap keeps water out
• Includes: carrier, (2) nylon straps, (4) Car Clips, stuff sack, and a sewn-in set up guide
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 2 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:I am looking for a carrier that will keep my items dry......will this work?Asked on 6/20/2010 by sue from ohio
A:The carrier is made of Hydrotuff material-a UV resistant, waterproof PVC backed 600D polyester. It is sewn so there is a remote chance that water may come in thru those holes. However, it is sewn with an thread that expands to fill the holes when it gets wet. If you want to be 110% sure that your gear doesn't get wet get the Waterproof Liner.
http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=PackRight-Waterproof-Car-Top-Carrier-Liner&i=428802&str=packright&merchID=4005Answered on 4/18/2012 by Rightline Gear from Asheville, NC
A:No Sue it will not 100% .ok in very lighht rains can pck in plasic garbage bags or they sell a waterproof linerAnswered on 5/14/2012 by bagavon from ann arbor, mi
Displaying question 1