detailsback to top
Product DescriptionRightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier
The Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier is one of the largest car top bags on the market and aerodynamically designed to help save money at the gas pump. The carrier is 100% waterproof, unzips 3/4 of the way around for easy loading, and attaches to vehicles WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack. Connect the carrier's straps to a roof rack, run them through the vehicle, or add the Rightline Gear Car Clips (purchased separately) to attach them to the vehicle's door frame.
• Capacity: 18 cu ft
• Dimensions: 48" L x 40" W x 14-19" H
• 100% Waterproof with Dual Seam Technology - Sewn for Strength/Welded Waterproof
• Aerodynamically designed for SUV's and minivans, WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack
• PVC Mesh (nylon re-enforced PVC) and Hydrotuff Material (PVC-backed polyester), UV resistant
• ZipRight zipper system; a urethane coated zipper located on the protective flap keeps water out
• Includes: carrier, (4) nylon straps, stuff sack, and a sewn-in set up guide
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:Is the carrier suitable to use as a stand alone piece of luggage? Must we place luggage inside the carrier or is the carrier easily removed from vehicle and if so how is it carried once removed from vehicle?Asked on 6/30/2010 by jay from Miami Florida
A:This is not a stand alone piece of luggage. It is meant to be like an extra trunk, if you will. You would want to put your luggage inside this carrier.Answered on 3/4/2012 by Nancy the Newbie from Barstow, CA
Displaying question 1