ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe ultra-light sleek design of these youth life jackets not only looks great, but also feels great! Made of eco-friendly BioLite that's extremely lightweight and comfortable for the little ones. Vest features large armholes and zip closure for security. Flex-fit V-back insert offers more freedom of movement. USCG approved type III. For youth from 50 - 90 lbs. Chest: 25" - 29".
BioLite - An Eco-Friendly Alternative to Neoprene
BioLite looks and feels like neoprene, but with many added benefits:
• Lighter weight than neoprene. Contains no rubber foam.
• Breathable material efficiently evacuates water and lets air through.
• More environmentally friendly to produce. No lamination process. No Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) which reduce indoor air quality.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:This vest is specified for 50 to 90 #. One customer review said this vest was too small for his thin, 72# son. But would it work well for 50#, 7- year olds? Thank you for replies.Asked on 8/30/2014 by JP
A:This vest has been test fit and meets the specifications listed for chest size. Weight ranges are recommendations to help select the correct vest, but the chest size is what you should go by to determine proper fit. Everyone varies in size and has personal preference on fit. These vest are designed to be snug and will loosen up once they get wet. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our technical assist line at 1-800-334-6541Answered on 9/2/2014 by Product Expert from Overton's
Displaying question 1