You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Otter XT650 Series has seen an upgrade to a 650 Denier, Dual Layer Shell with new Power Sport Graphic Design. Built on an Otter one-piece, roto-molded polyethylene sled, then packed with the features that make Otter the choice of seasoned ice vets. Dual-layer shell eliminates the need for black-out coating and substantially reduces condensation. Custom Trim-Lock System attaches house to sled in 30 seconds. Flip-over, portable style with telescoping square tube frame for use in multiple positions.
• Fully Sewn and Quilted Thermal Top
• Oversized square-tube aluminum frame
• Anodized receiver tubes and Ultra-Glide System
• Molded-in hitch pockets require no drilling or extra parts
• Roto-molded sled with flip-up bench cushioned seating system
• Interior draft skirt with extra-long perimeter skirting
• Includes four wind support poles for extreme conditions
• Sewn-in, crack-resistant windows plus two sealable top vents
• Interior storage pouch
• Size: Cottage (1-2 Man)
• Setup Dimensions: 54"L x 79"D x 65"H
• Collapsed Dimensions: 54"L x 34"D x 21.5"H
• Weight: 80 lbs.