OceanLED Thru-Hull 1520 Pro Underwater Boat Light
Super secure thru-hull mounting on transom or hull
Powerfully bright LED arrays last 40,000+ hours
Aluminum bronze housing w/tritonium lens
Installation requires small 1" cutout
Active Thermal Control prevents overheating
Availability: Sold Out
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionOcean LED Thru-Hull Pro Series Lights require an extremely small cutout and provide bright, wide beams of light for underwater lighting excellence. Ideal for transom mount applications. The powerfully bright LED array contained in each light lasts over 40,000 hours. The factory-sealed unit has no breakable parts and requires little to no maintenance. Constructed of aluminum bronze (AB2) with a scratch-resistant Tritonium optical lens that resists sea-growth. Active Thermal Control protects against overheating. Installation only requires a small 1" cutout and simple Deutsch plug-and-play connectors. Suitable for fiberglass, GRO, and wooden hulls or aluminum/steel hulls with a Delrin sleeve. Comes with an external driver with power cable and 6.5' extension cable. ABYC side load approved. USCG ignition protected.
• Model: 1520TH
• Recommended for boats up to 35' long with 2-4 lights spaced 2'-4' apart
• White LEDs output the equivalent of a 35-watt Xenon bulb
• Fixture Lumens: 800
• Light Beam Angle: 40°
• Approximate Light Penetration (avg. water quality): 16.5'
• Approximate Light Penetration (perfect water quality): 42'
• Draw: 1.7 Amps @ 12V DC; 0.8 Amps @ 24V DC
• Voltage: 9-28V DC
• 5.38" diameter x 1.34" profile; 1" cutout
• Ultra White