Freestanding 4-pole design is easy to pitch
Water-resistant polyester taffeta canopy
Polyester taffeta floor resists moisture
Each vestibule provides 9.78 sq. ft. of space
High-low ventilation for better breathability
From trailhead campsites to your favorite backcountry hideaway, The North Face Stormbreak 2 Tent offers 3-season shelter for 2 campers. Two doors and 2 vestibules allow easy access and gear storage. Freestanding 4-pole design is easy to pitch and easy to pack; pole geometry creates a steep-walled tent shape with abundant headroom. Water-resistant polyester taffeta canopy with taped seams sports large no-see-um mesh panels for ventilation and dry-weather views.
The North Face Stormbreak 2 Tent's polyester taffeta floor resists moisture and abrasion with taped seams, 1,500mm polyurethane coating and a water-resistant finish. Lightweight polyester taffeta rainfly features a 1,200mm polyurethane coating and water-resistant finish for durability and reliable protection from wet weather. Each vestibule provides 9.78 sq. ft. of storage space; vestibule doors can be affixed in a partially open position to maximize airflow while maintaining vestibule coverage.
Stormbreak 2 Specifications:
• Fly Fabric: lightweight 68D polyester taffeta, 1200mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
• Canopy Fabric: breathable 75D polyester taffeta, water-resistant finish
• Mesh Fabric: polyester "no-see-um" mesh
• Floor Fabric: lightweight 68D polyester taffeta, 1500mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
• Trail Weight: 5 lbs. 5 oz. (2.41 kg)
• Fastpack Weight: 3 lbs. 14.1 oz. (1.76 kg)