The North Face Rock 22 Bx Tent; 2-Person, 3-Season
Two full doors and vestibules
Color-coded materials and pole clips
Fly and floor fabric features a PU coating
Bathtub floor design keeps seams off the ground
DAC Pressfit poles provide structure and stability
Free $10 Gift Card with $50 Purchase
Free $10 Gander Mountain Gift Card with $50 regular price purchase of apparel from Columbia or The North Face. Expires 4/23/14.
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Rock's classic X design and lightweight fabrics make it ideal for everything from a weeklong backpacking trip to a month-long road trip. Two full doors and vestibules give each person his or her own entry and storage space, while the color-coded materials and pole clips make for a quick pitch when a storm's coming in. Fly and floor fabric features a PU coating and taped seams to protect you and your gear from wet weather. Bathtub floor design keeps seams off the ground to help eliminate seepage. Double doors make for easy entry and exit. DAC press fit poles provide structure and stability without weighing down your pack.
Features a double-wall canopy, fully taped seams on floor and fly, high-low ventilation, comprehensive color-coding, and abundant gear loops. Fully waterproof guy-out points. Internal pockets. Durable steel stakes.
• Trail Weight: 5 lbs. 4 oz.
• Floor Space: 34 sq. ft.
• Floor Dimensions: 89"L x 54"W
• Vestibule Area: 9.3 sq. ft.
• Interior Height: 42.5"
• Packed Size: 22.5" x 7"
• Fly: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 2.3 oz./sq. yd. (80 g/sq. m.), 1500 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
• Canopy: 40D nylon "no-see-um" mesh
• Floor: 70D 190T nylon taffeta, 2.4 oz./sq. yd. (83 g/sq. m.), 5000 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
• Poles: 2 DAC press fit, clip-attachment poles