ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe North Face Flint 3-person, 3-season freestanding tent is lightweight and incredibly easy to set up. Its basic X-design and simple clip pitch system leave more time to enjoy the great outdoors. Fly and floor fabric features a PU coating and taped seams to protect you and your gear from wet weather. Bathtub floor design keeps seams off the ground to help eliminate seepage. Single door and vestibule saves weight. DAC press fit poles provide structure and stability without weighing down your pack.
Features a double-wall canopy, fully taped seams on floor and fly, high-low ventilation, comprehensive color-coding, and abundant gear loops. Fully waterproof guy-out points. Internal pockets. Durable steel stakes.
• Trail Weight: 5 lbs. 14.2 oz. (2.67 kg)
• Floor Space: 42.6 sq. ft. (4 sq. m.)
• Floor Dimensions: 87"L x 78"W (head), 63"W (feet)
• Vestibule Area: 10.3 sq. ft. (1 sq. m.)
• Interior Height: 44"
• Packed Size: 24" x 7"
• Fly: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 2.3 oz./sq. yd. (80 g/sq. m.), 1500 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
• Canopy: 40D nylon "no-see-um" mesh
• Floor: 70D 190T nylon taffeta, 2.4 oz./sq. yd. (83 g/sq. m.), 5000 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
• Poles: 2 DAC aluminum, clip-attachment poles