North Face Flint 2-Person Backpacking Tent
Light & simple color coded clip pitch
Sleeps 2 with a fully taped, nylon floor
Abundant gear loops & internal pockets
Durable Steel Stakes
30 sq. ft.; weighs only 4lbs. 5 oz.
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionFree-standing, yet super-lightweight 2 person, full-coverage x-design tent that's durable, easy to set up. Front entrance and optimized vestibule configuration. Ideal for three-season use. Comprehensive color coded poles for super quick setup/take down. Light and simple clip pitch. Fully taped nylon bucket floor, nylon mesh canopy and coated polyester taffeta fly. "Fly only" option for lighter weight in good weather. Abundant gear loops. Fully waterproof guy-out points. Internal pockets. Durable steel stakes.
• Carry Weight: 4 lbs. 5 oz. (1.96 kg)
• Fastpack Weight: 3 lbs. 3 oz. (1.46 kg)
• Floor Area: 30 sq. ft. (2.8 sq. m)
• Vestibule Area Front: 6.3 sq. ft. (0.6 sq. m)
• Peak Height: 41"
• Poles: Aluminum, 2
• Capacity: 2
• Stuffsack Size: 24" x 8" (61 x 20 cm)
• Fly: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 2.3 oz. / sq. yd. (80 g / sq. m), 1500 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
• Canopy: 40D nylon "no-see-um" mesh
• Floor: 70D 190T nylon taffeta, 2.4 oz / sq. yd. (83 g / sq. m), 5000 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is this tent 100% waterproof?Asked on 5/14/2012 by AK Guy from Anchorage AK