Navico WM-3 SiriusXM Satellite Weather And Radio Module
Item # 760124
Easy to install
Controlled through high-speed Ethernet
Real-time marine weather information
Detailed NOAA marine zone forecasts
Sea surface temp/chart overlay
Our Price $699.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe WM-3 Satellite Weather and Radio module is compatible with all Simrad NSS, NSE, and NSO Multifunction Displays, as well as B&G Zeus and Zeus Touch navigational systems, the Simrad and B&G WM-3 SiriusXM. Satellite Weather and Radio Module works with SiriusXM's new North America equatorial Satellite System and ensures future feature expandability. Easy to install with up to 99' of total cable length, plus a compact housing and splitter, the WM-3 is network-controlled through high-speed Ethernet with a built-in dual RCA male audio cable for direct connections to the SonicHub entertainment system or virtually any marine stereo.
• Real-time SiriusXM Marine weather information delivered to your Simrad NS or B&G Zeus display; up to 200 miles offshore and 100 percent of US Inland areas
• Weather overlay onto chart allows you to see important cartography detail along with weather data
• Detailed NOAA Marine Zone forecasts and surface buoy reports let you know the conditions offshore before you leave the dock
• Monitor storm cells with live NOWRad and Canadian weather radar information on your chart
• Sea Surface temperature/chart overlay will lead you directly to temperature breaks and eddies to find the most productive fishing spots
• Expanded audio selections with up to 220 channels of SiriusXM radio programming controlled from your MFD
• Accurate roadside fuel prices ensure savings at the pump
• Plug-and-play installation using innovative splitter with four bright LEDs that show power (12-24V DC), network activity, antenna faults, and audio sequences
• Easy pole or deck mounting with all hardware included