For offshore and freshwater anglers
Reveal fish in shallow, murky waters
Ultra clear target resolution
For use with Navico SonarHub Module
Designed for smaller boats up to 25'
As CHIRP continues to redefine recreational fishing, AIRMAR has expanded the lineup of broadband transducers to satisfy the growing demand for this game changing technology. The TM150M economical CHIRP transducers designed for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers. Operating at a frequency range of 95-155 kHz, these transducers reveal fish in shallow, murky waters at medium depths (up to 2,500 feet) along with ultra-clear target resolution. For use with Navico SonarHub Sounder Module, the TM150M is an excellent choice for freshwater fishers, and CHIRPS across the following bandwidth: Medium Frequency 95-155 kHz. Designed for smaller boats up to 25'.
• Depth and water temperature sensor
• Plastic housing
• Ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
• Freshwater anglers will see fish holding close to structures and suspended fish
• Track bottom at higher boat speeds
• More coverage under your boat delivers wider arches and 26° to 17° beamwidths
• Cover the medium frequency range-CHIRPs from 95-155kHz to provide 60 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
• Hull type: fiberglass, wood, or metal
• 1 internal ceramic