Navico B150M Bronze Thru-Hull CHIRP Transducer With 12° Tilt
Item # 786979
For offshore and freshwater anglers
Reveal fish in shallow, murky waters
Ultra clear target resolution
Includes depth and water temp sensor
Tracks bottom at higher boat speeds
Our Price $379.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionAs CHIRP continues to redefine recreational fishing, AIRMAR has expanded the lineup of broadband transducers to satisfy the growing demand for this game changing technology. The TM150M economical CHIRP transducers designed for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers. Operating at a frequency range of 95-155 kHz, these transducers reveal fish in shallow, murky waters at medium depths (up to 2,500 feet) along with ultra-clear target resolution. A tilted element model in the CHIRP Thru-Hull product line, the B150M CHIRPS across the following bandwidth: M Model - Medium Frequency 95-155 kHz.
• Depth and water temperature sensor
• Bronze thru-hull
• Ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
• Freshwater anglers will see fish holding close to structures and suspended fish
• Track bottom at higher boat speeds
• More coverage under your boat delivers wider arches and 26° to 17° beamwidths
• Cover the medium frequency range-CHIRPs from 95-155kHz to provide 60 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
• Hull type: fiberglass, wood
• 1 internal ceramic