Find a Store
My Account X
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Muck Boot Wetland Premium Field Boot is built on a women's-specific last for ultimate fit and comfort. The 100% waterproof 5mm CR-flex-foam bootie boasts four-way stretch nylon for lightweight flexibility. The stretch-fit, top-line binding fits snug around the calf to seal in warmth and keep out the cold. The diamond-textured toe and heel reinforcement resist scuffs and scratches for long-lasting durability. Additional Achilles reinforcement and a wrap-up toe bumper offer extra protection at the heel and toe for even greater comfort. Contoured to fit a woman's foot, the ultra-durable, two-color MS-2 molded rubber outsole provides optimum traction on a variety of surfaces. The Wetland Premium Field Boot keeps feet comfortable in temperatures ranging from -20°F all the way up to 70°F. Medium width. Imported.
Muck Boots Standard Features:
• A 100% waterproof CR-foam bootie for plenty of support and slipper-soft molded comfort in the footbed. The sturdiness and stretch of the CR-foam bootie makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on.
• A removable 6mm Nitracel EVA sockliner for superior comfort, breathability, and moisture wicking.
• A breathable Airmesh lining to prevent overheating, keeping feet dry and comfortable.
• A vulcanized rubber shell for light weight and extreme durability.
• Natural rubber upper overlays for long-wearing comfort, extra waterproofing, and easy cleaning.