Muck Boot Women's Tack Classic Equestrian Boot
Riding boot keeps feet comfortable and protected
100% waterproof 5mm CR flex-foam bootie
Stretch-fit, top-line binding for a snug calf fit
Achilles reinforcement and wrap-up toe bumper
Diamond-tread, self-cleaning outsole for traction
Availability: Sold Out
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Muck Boot Tack Classic Equestrian Boot is designed to keep your feet supremely comfortable and fully protected while riding. This high-performance riding boot features a 100% waterproof 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon for lightweight flexibility, as well as a stretch-fit, top-line binding that fits snug around the calf to seal in warmth and keep out the cold. Achilles reinforcement and a wrap-up toe bumper offer added protection at the heel and toe for even greater comfort. The diamond-tread, self-cleaning outsole wraps the entire perimeter of the boot for maximum traction and stability on a variety of surfaces. The Tack Classic Equestrian Boot keeps feet comfortable in temperatures ranging from sub-freezing all the way up to 85°F. Medium width. Imported.
Muck Boots Standard Features:
• A 100% waterproof CR-foam bootie for plenty of support and slipper-soft molded comfort in the footbed. The sturdiness and stretch of the CR-foam bootie makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on.
• A removable 6mm Nitracel EVA sockliner for superior comfort, breathability, and moisture wicking.
• A breathable Airmesh lining to prevent overheating, keeping feet dry and comfortable.
• A vulcanized rubber shell for light weight and extreme durability.
• Natural rubber upper overlays for long-wearing comfort, extra waterproofing, and easy cleaning.