Muck Boot Women's Pacy High 16.5" Equestrian Boot
Equestrian boot keeps feet comfy and protected
100% waterproof 5mm CR flex-foam bootie
Stretch-fit, top-line binding for a snug calf fit
Achilles reinforcement and wraparound foxing
Lightweight, durable rubber outsole for traction
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Muck Boot Pacy High Equestrian Boot is designed to keep your feet extremely comfortable and fully protected while riding. This high-performance riding boot features a 100% waterproof 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon for lightweight flexibility as well as a seamless rubber upper reinforcement for long-wearing durability and easy cleaning. The stretch-fit, top-line binding fits snug around the calf to seal in warmth and keep out the cold. Achilles reinforcement and wraparound foxing offer added protection at the toe and heel for even greater comfort. The wide-cut heel base yields improved stability and a better fit. The durable, lightweight rubber outsole delivers optimum traction on a variety of surfaces. The Pacy High Equestrian Boot keeps feet comfortable in temperatures ranging from sub-freezing all the way up to 85°F. Medium width. Imported.
Muck Boots Standard Features:
• A 100% waterproof CR-foam bootie for plenty of support and slipper-soft molded comfort in the footbed. The sturdiness and stretch of the CR-foam bootie makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on.
• A removable 6mm Nitracel EVA sockliner for superior comfort, breathability, and moisture wicking.
• A breathable Airmesh lining to prevent overheating, keeping feet dry and comfortable.
• A vulcanized rubber shell for light weight and extreme durability.
• Natural rubber upper overlays for long-wearing comfort, extra waterproofing, and easy cleaning.