Muck Boot Men's Foundation All-Conditions Steel-Toe Work Boot
Steel-toe boot keeps hard-working feet protected
100% waterproof 5mm CR flex-foam bootie
Diamond-textured toe and heel reinforcement
Wide-cut heel base offers improved stability
Lightweight, durable rubber outsole for traction
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionProtect your hard-working feet no matter the weather with the Muck Boot Foundation All-Conditions Steel-Toe Work Boot. This high-performance work boot combines a lightweight, flexible, 100% waterproof 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon and a seamless, full-coverage rubber overlay. The diamond-textured steel toe and heel reinforcement resist scuffs and scratches for long-lasting durability, while the wide-cut heel base offers improved stability. The lightweight, durable rubber outsole delivers optimum traction on a variety of surfaces. The boot's full lace gusset ensures a secure closure for a snug ankle fit. The Foundation All-Conditions Steel-Toe Work Boot meets ASTM F2413-05 standards and keeps feet comfortable in temperatures ranging from sub-freezing all the way up to 85°F. Medium width. Imported.
Muck Boots Standard Features:
• A 100% waterproof CR-foam bootie for plenty of support and slipper-soft molded comfort in the footbed. The sturdiness and stretch of the CR-foam bootie makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on.
• A removable 6mm Nitracel EVA sockliner for superior comfort, breathability, and moisture wicking.
• A breathable Airmesh lining to prevent overheating, keeping feet dry and comfortable.
• A vulcanized rubber shell for light weight and extreme durability.
• Natural rubber upper overlays for long-wearing comfort, extra waterproofing, and easy cleaning.