ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionBuilt tough for lightweight comfort and durability, the Muck Boot Excursion Mid Hiker keeps your feet fully protected for casual hikes in the woods over rugged terrain. The 100% waterproof 5mm flex-foam bootie boasts four-way stretch nylon for lightweight flexibility. The cinch lace closure with cordlock creates a snug ankle fit to prevent water seepage and provide plenty of support. The cushioned EVA midsole ensures long-wearing comfort underfoot. The full-perimeter, two-color lightweight rubber "Flex" outsole provides superior traction on a variety of surfaces while adding extra protection in the toe, arch, and heel areas. The Excursion Mid Hiker keeps feet comfortable in temperatures ranging from sub-freezing all the way up to 85°F. Medium width. Imported.
Muck Boots Standard Features:
• A 100% waterproof CR-foam bootie for plenty of support and slipper-soft molded comfort in the footbed. The sturdiness and stretch of the CR-foam bootie makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on.
• A removable 6mm Nitracel EVA sockliner for superior comfort, breathability, and moisture wicking.
• A breathable Airmesh lining to prevent overheating, keeping feet dry and comfortable.
• A vulcanized rubber shell for light weight and extreme durability.
• Natural rubber upper overlays for long-wearing comfort, extra waterproofing, and easy cleaning.