Muck Boot Men's Excursion Low Hiker
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Whether you're hiking all day or just walking the dog, the Muck Boot Excursion Low Hiker keeps your feet comfortable and fully protected. The 100% waterproof 5mm CR flex-foam bootie boasts four-way stretch nylon for lightweight flexibility. The cinch lace closure with cordlock creates a snug ankle fit to prevent water seepage and provide plenty of support. The cushioned EVA midsole ensures long-wearing comfort underfoot. The full-perimeter, two-color lightweight rubber "Radial" outsole provides superior traction on a variety of surfaces while adding extra protection in the toe, arch, and heel areas. The Excursion Low Hiker keeps feet comfortable in temperatures ranging from sub-freezing all the way up to 85°F. Medium width. Imported.
Muck Boots Standard Features:
• A 100% waterproof CR-foam bootie for plenty of support and slipper-soft molded comfort in the footbed. The sturdiness and stretch of the CR-foam bootie makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on.
• A removable 6mm Nitracel EVA sockliner for superior comfort, breathability, and moisture wicking.
• A breathable Airmesh lining to prevent overheating, keeping feet dry and comfortable.
• A vulcanized rubber shell for light weight and extreme durability.
• Natural rubber upper overlays for long-wearing comfort, extra waterproofing, and easy cleaning.