ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionProtect your feet from the harshest of winter elements with the Muck Boot Arctic Pro Hunting Boot. This high-performance hunting boot is designed for maximum warmth in extreme conditions, with a cozy fleece lining and a stretch-fit, top-line binding that fits snug to the leg to seal out the cold. The 100% waterproof 8mm CR flex-foam bootie boasts four-way stretch nylon for lightweight flexibility. Double reinforcements at the instep, heel, and Achilles area add extra durability, while a 2mm thermal foam underlay at the instep offers added warmth. The EVA midsole and contoured footbed provide ample cushioning underfoot. The reinforced toe and wrap-up toe bumper offer added protection for your feet, while the ultra-durable, aggressive Bob-Tracker outsole delivers premium traction and stability on rugged terrain. The Arctic Pro Hunting Boot has a comfort range of -60°F to 40°F. 16" shaft height. Medium width. Imported.
Muck Boots Standard Features:
• A 100% waterproof CR-foam bootie for plenty of support and slipper-soft molded comfort in the footbed. The sturdiness and stretch of the CR-foam bootie makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on.
• A removable 6mm Nitracel EVA sockliner for superior comfort, breathability, and moisture wicking.
• A breathable Airmesh lining to prevent overheating, keeping feet dry and comfortable.
• A vulcanized rubber shell for light weight and extreme durability.
• Natural rubber upper overlays for long-wearing comfort, extra waterproofing, and easy cleaning.