ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Mountain Hardwear Light Wedge 2 Tent
Item # 613235
Patented tension shelf for strength and storage
Two mesh ceiling vents and one rear vent
Guaranteed watertight construction with taped fly
Color coded pole loops for easy set up
Reflective guy-out loops
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThis simple backpacking tent features a patented tension shelf for strength and storage, the 70D nylon and mesh canopy has a single, D-shaped door, two mesh ceiling vents and one rear vent. Footprint sold separately. Industry leading DAC Pressfit poles. Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours. Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent using fewer poles. 2-pole wedge design is lightweight and roomy. Large dry entry vestibule with a strong aluminum brow pole provides ample head room. Tension Shelf provides strength, support for vestibule pole, and 3-D storage. Full-size mesh door with dual slider zipper for easy entry and ventilation. Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight. Color coded pole loops for easy set up. Reflective guy-out loops, starter points and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night. Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint.
• Capacity: 2
• Minimum Weight: 4 lb. 14 oz. / 2.20 kg.
• Packed Weight: 5 lb. 5 oz. / 2.40 kg.
• Materials: 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU (Tent Floor), DAC Pressfit™ poles (Poles), 20D Nylon Knit Mesh;68D Polyester Ripstop DWR (Canopy), 68D Polyester Ripstop, 2x callendared, DWR, FR (Reinforcement), 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU (Fly)
• Floor Area: 35 sq. ft. / 3.2 m2
• Number of Doors: 1
• Number of Poles: 2
• Number of Vestibules: 1
• Interior Height: 43" / 109 cm
• Packed Diameter: 6 in / 17 cm
• Packed Length: 21 in / 53 cm
• Pitch Light Weight: 3 lb. 12 oz. / 1.70 kg.