ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionFree-standing, two and three person tents with a neat, convertible roof panel that opens to reveal the stars, and two huge vestibules for storage. Industry leading DAC Pressfit poles. Fully removable zip out panel that takes 4 ounces off the trail weight. Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours. Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately). Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent using fewer poles. Two adjustable vents in fly sheet for air circulation. High ceiling for extra head room. Two large canopy doors with dual slider zippers for easy entry. Two vestibules for storage. Reflective starter point, guy-out loops and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night. Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight. Color coded pole loops for easy set up.
• Capacity: 2
• Minimum Weight: 6 lb. / 2.72 kg.
• Packed Weight: 6 lb. 7 oz. / 2.92 kg.
• Materials: 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU (Tent Floor), DAC Pressfit™ poles (Poles), 20D Nylon Knit Mesh;68D Polyester Ripstop DWR (Canopy), 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU (Fly)
• Floor Area: 36 sq. ft. / 3.3 m2
• Number of Doors: 2
• Number of Poles: 3
• Number of Vestibules: 2
• Vestibule Area: 11 sq. ft. 1.0 m2 / 11 sq. ft. 1.0 m2
• Interior Height: 44" / 112 cm
• Packed Diameter: 5 in / 15 cm
• Packed Length: 22 in / 56 cm
• Pitch Light Weight: 4 lb. 4 oz. / 1.92 kg.