Mountain Hardwear Fluid 18 Daypack
CoolWave Suspension system
OTF (On-The-Fly) Compression system
Reflective hits for high visibility and safety
Dedicated zip access hydration sleeve
Ventilated, soft edge shoulder straps
Our Price $110.00
Sale Price $89.99
- Shipping restrictions apply. Details.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThis well-ventilated, lightweight pack features CoolWave Suspension with air channels and breathable spacer mesh back and lumbar panels. Provides excellent load support and great ventilation. OTF (On-The-Fly) Compression lets user adjust load stability while wearing the pack without restricting motion. Large main compartment with internal security pocket. Front compression pocket with stretch mesh panels . Large zippered mesh pockets on ventilated hipbelt. Dedicated zip access hydration sleeve with dual ports. Super stretchy mesh side pockets. Ventilated, soft edge shoulder straps. Carry loops for ice axes and trekking poles. Reflective hits for high visibility and safety.
• Capacity: 1100 cu. in. / 18 ltr. (Small/Medium), 1220 cu. in. / 20 ltr. (Medium/Large)
• Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. / 680 g. (Small/Medium), 1 lb. 10 oz. / 740 g. (Medium/Large)
• Materials: 100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon (Body), 210D HexNut™ Ripstop Nylon (Accent), 210D HexNut™ Ripstop Nylon (Bottom)
• Torso Range: 16.0 in. - 19.0 in. / 41 cm - 48 cm (Small/Medium), 18.5 in. - 22.0 in. / 47 cm - 56 cm (Medium/Large)