Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Mossberg Silver Reserve Shotgun
Item # 616581
Our Price $699.99
Availability: Sold Out
- To buy online and deliver to a Gander Mountain store or an Independent Firearms Dealer, simply add this item to your cart. Click here for additional details.
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionPrecision-made, easy to handle and just as easy on the eyes, the Reserve Series provides an outstanding over-and-under at an outstanding price. These Shotguns share the same classic lines, craftsmanship and reliability associated with so-called "high end" over-and-unders without the high-end price tag. At the heart of every Reserve Series Over-and-Under is an underlock design, box lock action for superior strength and low profile. Precision machining keeps the action completely closed - dirt and debris doesn't get into the receiver, reducing wear and maintenance, while manual extractors provide a smooth, effortless operation of the action. Every 12, 20, and 28 gauge Silver Reserve Series shotgun is equipped with five interchangeable choke tubes and wrench, providing the ultimate in versatility with lead, steel and other non-toxic loads. This model features extractors.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 0 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:What is the length of pullAsked on 9/21/2013 by Joe from Monroe, Mi.
Displaying question 1