Mossberg Silver Reserve Shotgun
Item # 422487
Our Price $899.99
Availability: Sold Out
- To buy online and deliver to a Gander Mountain store or an Independent Firearms Dealer, simply add this item to your cart. Click here for additional details.
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionPrecision-made, easy to handle, and just as easy on the eyes, the Reserve Series provides an outstanding over-and-under at an outstanding price. These double guns share the same classic lines, craftsmanship and reliability associated with so-called "high end" over-and-unders without the high-end price tag. At the heart of these amazing over-and-unders: an underlock design box-lock action for superior strength and low profile. Shoulder your Reserve Series, and you're instinctively on target. In the unlikely event that's not enough to bag your bird, chrome-plated bores are topped with a wide, ventilated rib, putting your eye square on that streaking target. Precision machining keeps the action completely closed meaning dirt and debris doesn't get into the receiver, reducing wear and maintenance, while manual extractors provide a smooth, effortless operation of the action. This 20-gauge Silver Reserve features a 26" barrel on a black satin walnut stock. Includes five screw-in choke tubes.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:dose it have two triggers ?Asked on 4/27/2010 by Anonymous
A:noAnswered on 10/23/2010 by hello from nowhere
Displaying question 1