Mossberg Model 535 ATS Shotgun Combo
Item # 415881
Our Price $399.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe 535 ATS was spawned by the successes of the 3" chambered 500 and the 3-1/2" chambered 835. It will take 2-3/4", 3", and 3-1/2" shotgun shells and is prepared to handle any of your shotgun hunting opportunities without compromise. The sleek profile of the 535 barrels coupled with a shortened magazine tube provides comfortable balance and swing. This combo features a 28" barrel with the Accuchoke system and a 24" fully rifled barrel with rifle sights.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:i have a mossberg 500 it is smooth bore and acru choch can i shoot slugs from itAsked on 11/22/2009 by Anonymous
A:Yes you can, but only if you are using a Cylinder choke tube or a rifled choke tube. Either way your accuracy won't be the greatest and you will have to use only rifled slugs, NOT sabot or any others that require a fully rifled barrel.Answered on 12/15/2009 by DeerSlayer from Waldo, WI
Displaying question 1