Mossberg Model 464 Centerfire Rifle
Item # 422264
Our Price $499.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionRight out of the box the American-made 464 Lever Action Rifle, with its hardwood straight, or walnut pistol grip stock and blued receiver and barrel transport you to days gone by. The balance and a smooth yet robust action makes the 464 Lever Action Rifle tremendously fast handling, maneuverable, and astoundingly accurate. These are qualities a traditional lever action and Mossberg are known for. This .30-30 variant has a 20" blued barrel with a walnut pistol grip stock.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:is this a good gun to hunt white tail deer withAsked on 6/20/2010 by Anonymous
A:this gun would work for hunting whitetail, yes. but it is more of a closer range hog hunting gun. but, if you are shooting whites at a distance of more than 60 yards you might want to consider getting a scopeAnswered on 7/28/2010 by the gun kid from florida
Displaying question 1