Mossberg 930 Waterfowl Shotgun
Item # GM415872
Our Price $549.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionSo your excuses don't do well under fire, well at least your shotgun will. For hunters and shooters looking to step up to an autoloader, the Mossberg 930 is the way to go. This gas-operated autoloading shotgun excels in every environment you do, from walking cornfields to sitting in stands to hunkering down in a marsh. The 930 handles 12-gauge, 2-3/4" and 3" ammunition with ease, from low brass target loads to non-toxic magnum rounds to the latest in sabot slug ammo. The smooth, contoured design and Mossberg Uni-Line receiver delivers instinctive eye/rib alignment for instant target acquisition. Each 930 includes a complete set of specially designed spacers for quick adjustment of the horizontal and vertical angle of the stock, bringing a custom-feel and fit to every shooter. A self-regulating gas system cushions the recoil. There's even an EZ-Empty magazine button when the day is done. The Mossberg 930 Autoloader handles the full range of 2-3/4" and 3" shotshells, including magnum field and low brass target loads. 930 models feature a cocking indicator that protrude from inside the trigger guard and a drilled and tapped receiver for convenient scope base installation. Interchangeable Accu-choke tubes included with all waterfowl models. 28" ported barrel with a ventilated rib.