Mossberg 505 Bantam Shotgun
Item # 415887
Our Price $349.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionEvolving from the popular Bantam concept, the 505 Youth was developed especially for the young beginner. The 505 Youth includes a 12" length of pull, hardwood stock, a shortened barrel and magazine tube for lighter weight and improved balance. All models include a gun lock.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
4 Questions | 6 Answers
Displaying questions 1-4
Q:how's the kickAsked on 4/27/2010 by dax
A:my 5 year old sun kill his first turkey with a 505 this spring and has been shooting heavly since with no complaints.Answered on 11/8/2012 by jp from columbus oh
A:not bad at allAnswered on 9/4/2010 by Matt from Greenback, TN
Q:how's the kick from 1-10?Asked on 4/27/2010 by dax
A:Probably a 2 or 3...... it dose not kick badAnswered on 6/18/2010 by bugsy from hannibal, ny
Q:What is the best slug to use for this gun to deer huntAsked on 12/25/2009 by Travis from Huntingburg IN
A:I have this gun and i shot hornady slugs VERY GOODAnswered on 1/11/2010 by 45 from Dietrich,IL
Q:can this gun be used for deer hunting and can you buy a slug barrel to fit it?Asked on 11/29/2009 by Jamie from Chicago, il
A:yes you can deer hunt with it the accu chokes permit you to shoot slugs with an improved cylinder choke I don't know about the slug barrel but you can call mossberg with any questions they are very helpful the number is 203-230-5300 hope this helpsAnswered on 12/9/2009 by repete from davenport iowa
A:It is best if you use a slug barrel for it. I have one and it shots very well.Answered on 1/11/2010 by 45 from Dietrich,IL
Displaying questions 1-4