Mossberg 500 Super Bantam Shotgun
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Mossberg 500 Bantam pump-action shotgun is the preferred choice of youngsters and smaller stature adults - from beginner to seasoned outdoorsmen alike. The Super Bantam features a standard 12" length of pull that's one full inch shorter than the standard Bantam pull. And it comes with an innovative stock spacer and extra rubber recoil pad to bring its synthetic stock to 13" overall. Fully rifled barrel with rifle sights on a wooden stock. Includes a set of AccuChokes.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can you put a scope on it?Asked on 7/31/2010 by Anonymous
A:yea, i got a Bushnell trophy red dot on mineAnswered on 11/22/2010 by pork chop from sun prairie
A:yes you can put a scope on it i have a simmons pro diamond on mineAnswered on 1/26/2011 by ddd from indianapolis,in
Q:I was looking through my series 500 mamual and it mentioned a black powere barrel for the 500 so ga. shotgun. Is this true or did I miss read the manual?Asked on 12/14/2009 by Anonymous from Rowew Ma.
A:It is available for the twelve gauge model 500 and is made by mossberg. Contact the gun dept manager in the maple grove, MN store for help in obtaining one.Answered on 1/23/2010 by Jim from Clearwater, MN