Mossberg 500 Special Purpose Rolling Thunder Pump Shotgun
Item # 422524
Our Price $549.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionMossberg 500 Special Purpose Rolling Thunder pump shotgun features 3" chamber, heat shield, barrel stabilizer, pistol grip only and bead sight. Drilled and tapped for scope mount, 6 shot extension and matte blue finish with black pistol grip and forend.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
4 Questions | 5 Answers
Displaying questions 1-4
Q:what is the purpose of the barrel stabalizer? does it come off?Asked on 2/14/2010 by Anonymous
A:it makes ur shot more accurate, I think. because the longer the barrel the longer ur shot is staying in a straight path and usualy they screw on so my guess is yes it does come off my advice is to go to ur closest gander mountain and check it outAnswered on 8/21/2010 by jonnyboy from pine bush, ny
Q:What is the purpose and the benifits of the stabilizer. Does a pistol grip deter from accuracy? Why would this hotgun be prepped for a scope?Asked on 12/26/2009 by Nueb from Atlanta ga
A:no it does not harm the accuracy and yes it comes offAnswered on 5/24/2010 by bryce from ocala florida
Q:hey what will be the reqirements to purchase this item do you some type of licenseAsked on 12/21/2009 by will from binghamton newyork
A:No, you generally do not need a license, merely a federal form 4473, supplied by the gun dealer and, which will ensure that you testify that you meet certain legal age, residency, and legal requirements. A background check is generally run thereafter, and you can leave. Some states do require additional information and it is prudent to go to a local store or dealer to ensure accuracy. These statements have been accurate for me in Mi, Oh, and Ga.'Long guns' are generally legal as long as a person is neither a felon, a fugitive from justice, or a person CONVICTED of a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude. (drugs, sex crimes, or violence).Answered on 7/24/2010 by Madtanker from Toledo Ohio
Q:is this gun (Mossberg 12 Ga. Special Purpose/Pistol Grip/23" Cylinder Bore/Stabilizer/6 Shot by Mossberg & Sons Inc)legal in New York State?Asked on 12/8/2009 by Matt from Rochester, NY
A:Call Your local police or sheriffs department, They can give you any info on whats legal in Your area.Answered on 2/4/2010 by eightball from Saint Paul, Mn
A:FTP visit your local gun shop. they might have one. it might be cheaper. you might ask them whats leagl since they are in the business. FTP youd be suprised what police officers dont know about legality.Answered on 3/3/2010 by cheese from barstow. ca
Displaying questions 1-4