Mossberg 500 Slugster Shotgun
Quiet Carry Dual-Action Bars
Fully Rifled Bore
Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Finish
Fully-Rifled & Ported Barrels
Availability: Sold Out
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionMossberg's 500 pump-action shotguns offer an amazing amount of gun for an unbeatable price. First and foremost, the 500 is built to the same uncompromising mil-specs as the renowned Mossberg 590. Then a host of features are introduced-Quiet Carry dual-action bars, 3" chambers, and an ambidextrous safety, to name a few. A simple change of barrel and/or choke tubes is all that's required to take one shotgun from upland birds to waterfowl, to turkey, to deer. To deliver the full accuracy potential of modern, high tech deer slugs, the Mossberg 500 Slugster deer guns all have fully rifled, ported barrels. Features a wooden, dual-comb stock and a cantilever scope mount.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:can this gun be used for turkey hunting as well as deer huntingAsked on 2/20/2010 by andrew from waukesha
A:It cant be used turkey hunting unless u get a bird barrel. Right now it is olny able to use deer huntingAnswered on 4/9/2010 by 45 from peoria,IL