Mossberg 500 Grand Slam Turkey Shotgun
Item # 417048
Our Price $379.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionAll Grand Slam turkey series models feature a shortened barrel that provides an easy handling, lighter weight alternative is topped-off with the windage and elevation adjustable fiber optic sights. A padded camo sling is also included. Every grand slam turkey series model features Mossberg's X-Factor ported turkey tube for extra tight patterns, and incorporates three rows of specially angled ports to improve pattern performance.This Mossberg 500 Grand Slam Turkey Shotgun comes in Mossy Oak New Break-Up camo finish.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:does this gun take 3 1/2 shellsAsked on 3/27/2010 by skunkman from little rock
A:No this shotgun has a 3 inch chamber. 2 3/4 or 3 in shells only but your not gaining much on the 3 in by shooting 3 1/2 in.Answered on 3/23/2012 by nathan from asheville, nc
Displaying question 1