ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Mossberg 500 Field/Deer Combo Shotgun
Item # GM443685
Our Price $449.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionMossberg's 500 pump-action shotguns offer an amazing amount of gun for an unbeatable price. First and foremost, the 500 is built to the same uncompromising mil-specs as the renowned Mossberg 590. Then a host of features are introduced-Quiet Carry dual-action bars, 3" chambers, and an ambidextrous safety, to name a few. A simple change of barrel and/or choke tubes is all that's required to take one shotgun from upland birds to waterfowl, to turkey, to deer. Mossberg's incredible Field/Deer Combo includes a 28-inch ported field barrel with a ventilated rib and twin bead sights and a 24-inch ported fully rifled Slugster barrel with an integral scope base. The hardwood stock has been carefully checkered and uses a dual-comb system to allow comfort adjustments. Includes full, modified, and improved cylinder Accu-Chokes.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 0 Answers
Displaying question 1
Q:is the entire cheek piece removable?Asked on 4/25/2012 by Anonymous
Displaying question 1