Find a Store
My Account X
ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionMitchell has taken its popular 300 series and elevated it to an all-new performance level with the 300Pro. Paired with a 24 Ton graphite rod, the 300Pro delivers power and performance for a successful day on the water. The innovative bail halo, carbon hybrid drag, machined aluminum spool, and handle give this reel high-performance features so that every angler can fish like a pro. The all NEW 300Pro is a proud evolution of the legendary and historic Mitchell 300 family.
• 10 Bearings with an instant Anti-Reverse for
• Innovative Bail Halo for superior strength
• Extremely strong advanced polymeric body
• Aluminum spool and handle with a EVA knob
• Smooth Hybrid Carbon Fiber Drag
• 24 TON graphite rod
• Stainless steel guides and inserts
• EVA split grip handle for comfort and balance
• Model: 308PRO/66M1
• Action: Medium
• Line Weight: 6 - 12 lbs.
• Length: 6'6"
• Pieces: 1
• Model: 308PRO
• Gear Ratio: 5.8:1
• Retrieve: Right
• Bearings: 10
• Line Capacity (Mono): 130 lb. / 8 yd.
• Line Capacity (Braid): 190 lb. / 8 yd.
• Reel Weight: 14 oz.
• Line Retrieval: 30.5"