ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Minn Kota Riptide RT45/SC Transom-Mount Trolling Motor
Item # 94696
One-hand stow mechanism
Steering tension control
Advanced corrosion protection
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionRiptide Transom Mount Motor steps up to the rigors of saltwater and never backs down. Where lesser motors fold their tents and head home under pressure, Riptide Transom brings it day after day. You simply cannot find a trolling motor better suited for saltwater.
* One-Hand Stow - A remarkably simple, one-hand stow mechanism gets Riptide Transom in and out of the water in no time. Just pull up and forward to stow the motor. Then when it's time to go, use the easy-access thumb release to deploy Riptide Transom into any of ten different positions.
* Steering Tension Control - The innovative new tension collar above the Riptide Transom mount allows you to adjust steering tension precisely to your desired level. Keep it loose for effortless steering, or tighten it down to keep Riptide Transom in place.
* Quick-Lock Cam Depth Adjuster - Change depths simply and securely. Makes depth adjustment simple and locks in tight to keep your motor right where you want it.
* Tilt/Extend Tiller - Get the best of both worlds on your motor with the new Tilt/Extend Tiller. Tilts up to 45° and extends 6" to fit the way you fish.
* Push-to-Test Battery Gauge - Get an instant "state of charge" with this easy-to-read gauge.
* Advanced Corrosion Protection - Riptide motors are impervious to saltwater's corrosive effects, thanks to premium-grade marine alloys and aluminum upper arms. Metals undergo a rigid multi-step cleaning process before being anodized or coated with a special zinc dichromate armor plating. All components are then finished with a durable 5-mil TGIC polyester, powder-coated paint.
* Full Encapsulated Electronics - Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. Also, all electrical connections are sealed with liquid-tight heat shrink tubing to form an impregnable barrier against saltwater.
* Sacrificial Anode - Galvanic corrosion occurs when two dissimilar metals come into electrical contact through saltwater. Riptide fights back with a sacrificial zinc anode to protect against saltwater.
* Indestructible Composite Shaft - Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink, or corrode.
* Cool, Quiet Power - Nothing runs cooler or more quietly than a Minn Kota. The extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And the unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.