Minn Kota RT SF Riptide Saltwater Bow-Mount Trolling Motor
Few moving parts for simple operation
Advanced corrosion protection
Stealth, quiet performance
Our Price $1,169.99 - $1,199.99
- Shipping restrictions apply. Details.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionArm yourself with the ultimate weapon against saltwater. The all-new Riptide SF features fewer moving parts, tighter tolerances, advanced corrosion protection, and a revolutionary new Mono-Arm. You get no-nonsense power, stealth operation, and rugged, reliable performance - everything you need to put saltwater in its place.
* Sometimes, the simplest solution is best. In this case, it's a revolution. An innovative Mono-Arm Design features an extruded, anodized aluminum structural beam that operates with no metal-to-metal contact and 75% less torsion. A single hinge point and rear pivot bearing with 20% more surface area deliver less wear, longer life, and quieter operation than traditional motor mounts.
Counter-Tension Stabilizer (CTS)
* CTS uses an integrated spring that applies force whether the motor is stowed or deployed. On the water, that translates to a motor with no play, no give, reduced steering torque, and silent operation.
* The Lift-Assist design cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half, making it as easy as lifting your SUV tailgate. It features a stainless steel, nitrogen-charged gas spring to get you in and out of the water with ease.
Removable Bowguard 360°
* Lifting the motor and bowguard off of the mount is now even easier on Riptide SF - just remove a single cap screw. The Bowguard 360 also features a dual bearing system that eliminates noise and allows for improved breakaways from any angle.
Quick-Lock Cam Depth Adjuster
* Change depths simply and securely with the Quick-Lock Cam Depth Adjuster. It makes depth adjustment simple and locks in tight to keep your motor right where you want it.
* Get the best of both worlds on your hand control motor with the new Tilt/Extend Tiller. It can both tilt (up to 45°) and extend (6") to fit the way you fish.
Push-to-Test Battery Gauge - Riptide SF
* Get an instant "state of charge" with this easy-to-read gauge.
* Digital Maximizer controls and optimizes power to extend battery life and reduce damaging heat. You'll stay on the water up to five times longer on a single charge.
Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
* Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
Advanced Corrosion Protection
* Riptide motors are impervious to the corrosive effects of saltwater, thanks to premium-grade marine alloys and aluminum upper arms. Metals undergo a rigid multi-step cleaning process before being anodized or coated with a special zinc dichromate armor plating. All components are then finished with a durable 5-mil TGIC polyester, powder-coated paint.
Fully Encapsulated Electronics
* Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. Also, all electrical connections are sealed with liquid-tight heat shrink tubing to form an impregnable barrier against saltwater.
* Galvanic corrosion occurs when two dissimilar metals come into electrical contact through saltwater. Riptide fights back with a sacrificial zinc anode, a composite shaft, and properly balanced materials that are close in electrical potential. This completely protects your motor from saltwater and its destructive forces.
* This motor is backed up with Minn Kota's two-year warranty.