details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionMinn Kota PowerDrive V2 motors mark an evolutionary leap. Anglers trusted the original PowerDrive on the front of their boats for years. Then, Minn Kota redesigned it with ergonomic features that deliver more performance than ever.
• Deploy-Assist Lever - The deploy-assist lever puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. Depress the lever to deploy the motor and you're ready to go. When it's time to move, it stows easily and securely - ready for action whenever you are.
• Digital Maximizer - Digital Maximizer controls and optimizes power to extend battery life and reduce damaging heat. You'll stay on the water up to 5 times longer on a single charge.
• Indestructible Composite Shaft - Pound for pound, the composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink, or corrode. That's why it's the only trolling motor shaft that's guaranteed for life.
• Cool, Quiet Power - Nothing runs cooler or more quietly than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And a unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise. So quiet, they'll never hear you coming.
It's simple: the less time you spend steering and positioning your boat, the more you can focus on fishing. Enter i-Pilot, which automatically controls and steers your boat using GPS technology. Lock onto a fishing spot, and stay there. Record a successful path, and retrace it later. Set cruise control for perfect bait presentation. All wireless, all with GPS accuracy, all with the sole purpose of making you a better angler at the push of a button.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:what warranty comes with unit?Asked on 10/1/2013 by wd from louisiana
A:This item has a 2 year warranty.Answered on 10/9/2013 by Anonymous
Displaying question 1