detailsback to top
* 20 to 40-lb. anchor capacity (anchor not included).
* Pre-spooled with 100' of 800-lb test rope.
* Auto-drift feature automatically stops the motor when the anchor touches bottom (or hits an obstacle); when slack in the rope becomes tight, rope is automatically released; lock the winch with the touch of a button.
* Universal davit can be mounted at base of DeckHand or in remote position on boat deck; stows anchor horizontally to eliminate anchor swing.
* Anchor shackle allows for easy changeover from anchor to anchor.
* Stow and deploy switch integrated into the base of the unit.
* Corded remote stow and deploy switch (sold separately) allows operation of DH-40 from anywhere on the boat.
* Compatible with MKA-16-02 quick-release bracket ideal for easy removal for boat cover clearance or clearing the deck when not in use (requires holes to be drilled in top plate of quick-release bracket).
* 12V battery operation.