Minn Kota Traxxis Freshwater Transom-Mount Trolling Motor
Simple, one-hand stow mechanism
Steering tension control
Prop cuts through heavy vegetation
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionWhen the walleyes are biting, you'd better be on the spot. All the well-positioned casts in the world don't mean a thing if you can't stay on the fish. Traxxis is the transom-mount motor that will keep you in the game, no matter where the game takes you.
* A remarkably simple, one-hand stow mechanism gets the motor in and out of the water in no time. Just pull up and forward to stow the motor with no buttons or release levers. Then when it is time to go, use the easy-access thumb release to deploy the motor into any of ten different positions.
Steering Tension Control
* The innovative tension collar allows you to adjust steering tension precisely to your desired level. Keep it loose for effortless steering, or tighten it down to keep it in place - which allows for true vertical stowing.
Quick-Lock Cam Depth Adjuster
* Change depths simply and securely with the Quick-Lock Cam Depth Adjuster. It makes depth adjustment simple and locks in tight to keep your motor right where you want it.
* Get the best of both worlds with the new Tilt/Extend Tiller. It can both tilt (up to 45°) and extend (6") to fit the way you fish.
Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
* Push weeds away, and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
Indestructible Composite Shaft
* Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and will not break, kink, or corrode.
* This motor is backed up with Minn Kota's two-year warranty.