details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Talon is completely redesigned with a motor that's 30% more powerful, 30% quieter, and 100% guaranteed to be the last shallow water anchor you'll ever need. The faster you lock into your spot, the sooner you can get your line back in the water. That's why Minn Kota built a shallow water anchor that deploys quicker and holds stronger.
Talon deploys quickly and automatically so you can get your line in the water faster.
• Fast Deploy - Head-to-head, the spike deploys faster than the competition, so you can get into position quickly.
• Multi-Stage Deployment - Anchor deploys in three stages, giving you additional anchoring depth without increasing the height of the Talon.
With user-selectable anchoring modes, you can choose the right amount of force for each situation, guaranteeing a secure hold and easy anchor retraction.
• 2x Anchoring Force - Talon is built with double the force of the competition to lock you into your spot with unparalleled strength and security.
• Built-In Wave Absorption - Allows your boat to move up or down without affecting the anchor. It uses a built-in floating suspension to keep you locked to the bottom, even in rough water conditions.
Even with an arsenal of innovative features, Talon is designed to run quietly.
• Simple Design - Built with minimal moving parts and no hinge points, Talon starts quiet and stays quiet.
• Noise Dissipation - The innovative design keeps Talon silent below the water, so fish can't hear it coming.
Talon is easier and less costly to install, maintain, and control.
• Innovative Design - Space-saving, lightweight design makes it as easy to install as a trolling motor, with no messy, complicated hydraulic pumps or hoses.
• Versatile Adjustments - A quick-release bracket enables Talon to adjust up and down, pivot up to 30° to fit any transom, or be easily removed when not in use.
videosback to top
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
Q:Do you need to have two units to keep the boat from turning?Asked on 2/7/2014 by John Moch from White City, OR
A:If you only have one talon--the yes--the boat can swing on anchor just as if you used a conventional anchoring system. To keep the boat perfectly still---a twin mount application is suggested.Answered on 2/10/2014 by Anonymous
Displaying question 1