Merrell Mid GORE-TEX XCR Boot
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
The mid-height waterproof version of Merrell's Moab hiking boot is now an even better match for summer spritzers or downpours. An Aegis antimicrobial-treated GORE-TEX XCR lining has been added to the GORE-TEX construction of the leather-reinforced breathable mesh upper. Merrell Air Cushion in the midsole. Vibram Multi-Sport Plus sole increases braking power at the heel for more demanding terrain. Weight: 1 lb. 15 ozs.
• Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
• GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
• Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• 5mm Sole lug depth
• Vibram Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber