Merrell Men's Thermo 6 Waterproof Hiking Boot
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
TPU Waterproof shell
Snowshoe strap ridge
Ortholite anatomical footbed
Grade 2 nylon inSole for trail hiking
Vibram Thermo 6 Sole
Hike, sled or snowshoe your way through bad weather with these Waterproof nubuck leather upper combines Merrell Opti-Warm and Thinsulate insulation for three-season comfort. The lightweight TPU shell is completely waterproof, close-molded to the foot with easy striding flex ribs at the forefoot Heel ridges secure a snowshoe strap, and the laces are anchored directly in the shell for precise, athletic lace tension. The tire-chain pattern lugs on the Vibram sole power up anything.
• TPU Waterproof shell
• Nubuck leather upper
• Snowshoe strap ridge
• Waterproof Membrane provides impermeable barrier
• Merrell Opti-Warm lightweight, low-bulk, insulation keeps you warm
• 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation
• Ortholite anatomical footbed
• Merrell ActiveHeat inSole with silver reflective film between insulating polyester layers
• Grade 2 nylon inSole for trail hiking
• Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• 6mm Sole lug depth
• Vibram Thermo 6 Sole/Trek Dura Rubber
• Comfort Range to -25F/-32C