Maui Jim Stingray Sunglasses - Tortoise Frame with HCL Bronze Lens
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
Lens treatments and frames are saltwater-safe
Mid-sized wrap frame with wider temples
Modified rectangular frame fits a range of faces
Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
Maui Jim Stingray Sunglasses are inspired by encounters with the rare stingrays of Hawaii. Unlike eagle rays and manta rays, these shy, graceful creatures spend most of their time nestled in the sand. Perfect for driving or relaxing on the beach, the Stingray's lens treatments and frames are saltwater-safe. This mid-sized wrap frame features wider temples for extra coverage and protection against wind, debris, and the sun's harmful rays. The modified rectangular frame complements a wide range of facial shapes. Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included.
• Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight, Neutral Grey lenses offer rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production, unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
• HCL Bronze: From full sun to overcast, HCL Bronze lenses provide excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions. If you love a warm, subtle bronze tint, HCL Bronze lenses are the perfect choice for you!
• Maui HT: Ideal for times when most lenses would be too dark, Maui HT (High-Transmission) lenses boast sharper contrast and more vibrant color for early morning, late afternoon, and foggy days. HT lenses heighten contrast and depth of field so that low light is perceived with new vibrancy.
• PolarizedPlus 2: In every pair of Maui Jims, you'll find this patented, color-infused lens technology. PolarizedPlus 2 lenses wipe out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV rays, and boost color via specially designed lens treatments. The result: A clearer view, crisper contrast, and amazing brilliance.
• ST (SuperThin) Glass: When clarity is the priority, go with the best optics available. Durable and scratch-resistant, ST Glass lenses are 20% thinner and lighter than standard laminated glass lenses to ensure long-wearing comfort, whether you're driving or relying on them every day. Three rare earth elements ensure brilliance everywhere you look.
• Material: Cellulose propionate material is a super-strong, extremely lightweight, injection-molded plastic. Adjustable metal-core temples ensure a personalized fit.
• Finishing Treatment: High-gloss finish for a smooth, sleek look.
• Hinge: The anti-corrosive, nickel/silver spring hinge defies the elements and offers a secure, comfortable fit.
• Bridge: Fixed, saddle-style bridge with embedded, nonslip silicone nose pads for comfort.
• Eye: 56mm
• Bridge: 22mm
• Temple: 129mm
• 8-Base Curve