Lens treatments and frames are saltwater-safe
Rimless design allows for an unobstructed view
Additional lens coverage on the sides
Refined rectangular frame for larger faces
Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
Maui Jim Kanaha Sunglasses are inspired by the Hawaiian word for gathering site and by one of the premier windsurfing and kiteboarding beaches on the planet. Secluded, far from Maui's cruise ships, and begging for adventure, this sporty style will take you from the beach to dinner. Perfect for intense sports or a leisurely day by the surf, the Kanaha's lens treatments and frames are saltwater-safe. A contemporary frame with masculine lines, the Kanaha's rimless design allows for an unobstructed view, and features additional lens coverage on the sides. The refined rectangular frame complements larger facial features. Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included.
• Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight, Neutral Grey lenses offer rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production, unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
• HCL Bronze: From full sun to overcast, HCL Bronze lenses provide excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions. If you love a warm, subtle bronze tint, HCL Bronze lenses are the perfect choice for you!
• PolarizedPlus 2: In every pair of Maui Jims, you'll find this patented, color-infused lens technology. PolarizedPlus 2 lenses wipe out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV rays, and boost color via specially designed lens treatments. The result: A clearer view, crisper contrast, and amazing brilliance.
• Polycarbonate: When durability and shatterproof protection are the priority, choose a lens that stands up to your most intense activities. Your lightest choice for long days in the sun, the scratch-resistant, impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses are injection-molded for crisp optics. Patented lens treatments infuse your view with vivid color.
• Clearshell Scratch Coating: This proprietary, silicone-based hard coating is applied to the front and back of the lens for ultimate scratch resistance. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant, but Maui Evolution and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of Maui Jim's optically correct Clearshell scratch coating.
• Material: Lightweight, durable Grilamid polymer material boasts extreme bending strength while still retaining its shape.
• Finishing Treatment: Gloss finish for a smooth, sleek look. Paddle temple structure for a snug, comfortable fit during sports.
• Hinge: The anti-corrosive, stainless steel pin hinge offers lightweight strength.
• Bridge: Fixed, saddle-style bridge with nonslip Rubberon nose pads for staying power and comfort.
• Fit: Looks and fits great on a wide range of facial shapes.
• Eye: 60mm
• Bridge: 16mm
• Temple: 130mm
• 8-Base Curve