ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionMaui Jim Ho'okipa Sunglasses are inspired by the Hawaiian word for hospitality and by Maui's Ho'okipa Beach. It's the world's premier windsurfing spot where you can watch the best compete. Perfect for fast-action sports or reenergizing on the shore, the Ho'okipa's lens treatments and frames are saltwater-safe. The ultra-modern, rimless design allows for an unobstructed view, as well as great coverage for added protection against wind, blowing sand, and debris. The refined rectangular frame complements a wide range of facial shapes. Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included.
• Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight, Neutral Grey lenses offer rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production, unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
• HCL Bronze: From full sun to overcast, HCL Bronze lenses provide excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions. If you love a warm, subtle bronze tint, HCL Bronze lenses are the perfect choice for you!
• Maui Rose: From full sun to overcast, Maui Rose lenses provide the highest contrast available for everyday variable conditions. Excellent for fast-moving sports, Maui Rose lenses provide a subtle rose tint.
• PolarizedPlus 2: In every pair of Maui Jims, you'll find this patented, color-infused lens technology. PolarizedPlus 2 lenses wipe out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV rays, and boost color via specially designed lens treatments. The result: A clearer view, crisper contrast, and amazing brilliance.
• Polycarbonate: When durability and shatterproof protection are the priority, choose a lens that stands up to your most intense activities. Your lightest choice for long days in the sun, the scratch-resistant, impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses are injection-molded for crisp optics. Patented lens treatments infuse your view with vivid color.
• Clearshell Scratch Coating: This proprietary, silicone-based hard coating is applied to the front and back of the lens for ultimate scratch resistance. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant, but Maui Evolution and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of Maui Jim's optically correct Clearshell scratch coating.
• Material: Lightweight, durable Grilamid polymer material boasts extreme bending strength while still retaining its shape. Ultra-grippy Rubberon temple ends ensure a secure, comfortable fit.
• Finishing Treatment: Gloss finish for a sleek look.
• Hinge: The anti-corrosive, stainless steel pin hinge offers lightweight strength.
• Bridge: Fixed, saddle-style bridge with nonslip Rubberon nose pads for comfort.
• Fit: Designed to look and fit best on people with larger heads and facial features, as well as wearers who prefer a larger wrap for its style, coverage, and glare protection.
• Eye: 63
• Bridge: 17
• Temple: 130
• 8-Base Curve