ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionMaui Jim Canoes Sunglasses are inspired by the Polynesian voyaging canoes that voyaged all over the Pacific and brought the first settlers to Hawaii. Perfect for sporting activities or walks on the beach, the Canoes' lens treatments and frames are saltwater-safe. The contemporary, mid-sized wrap frame features wider temples for long-wearing comfort as well as added coverage and protection against wind, debris, and the harmful rays of the sun. The modified rectangular frame complements a wide range of facial shapes. Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included.
• Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight, Neutral Grey lenses offer rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production, unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
• HCL Bronze: From full sun to overcast, HCL Bronze lenses provide excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions. If you love a warm, subtle bronze tint, HCL Bronze lenses are the perfect choice for you!
• Maui HT: Ideal for times when most lenses would be too dark, Maui HT (High-Transmission) lenses boast sharper contrast and more vibrant color for early morning, late afternoon, and foggy days. HT lenses heighten contrast and depth of field so that low light is perceived with new vibrancy.
• PolarizedPlus 2: In every pair of Maui Jims, you'll find this patented, color-infused lens technology. PolarizedPlus 2 lenses wipe out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV rays, and boost color via specially designed lens treatments. The result: A clearer view, crisper contrast, and amazing brilliance.
• Maui Evolution: When you need an everyday lens for your active life, look to the lens that fuses the best properties of SuperThin glass and polycarbonate. Super-lightweight and extremely scratch-and-impact-resistant, patented Maui Evolution lens treatments bring the world's true colors to life without sacrificing the high-performance optics you need to keep up with your outdoor sports.
• Clearshell Scratch Coating: This proprietary, silicone-based hard coating is applied to the front and back of the lens for ultimate scratch resistance. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant, but Maui Evolution and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of Maui Jim's optically correct Clearshell scratch coating.
• Material: Lightweight, durable Grilamid polymer material boasts extreme bending strength while still retaining its shape.
• Finishing Treatment: Tumbled in teakwood and bamboo for a smooth, high-gloss finish.
• Hinge: The anti-corrosive spring hinge provides incredible flexibility while offering a secure, comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes
• Bridge: Fixed saddle-style bridge with built-in nonslip rubber nose pads for staying power and comfort.
• Fit: Looks and fits great on a wide range of facial shapes.
• Eye: 65mm
• Bridge: 18mm
• Temple: 125mm
• 8-Base Curve