Marlin Model XS7 Centerfire Rifle
Pro-Fire Adjustable Trigger
Soft-Tech Recoil Pad
Recessed Muzzle Crown
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe XS7 bolt action rifle is built for those who demand premium features at a fair price. Noteworthy features include an adjustable Pro-Fire trigger system, a Soft-Tech recoil pad, a fluted bolt for speed and smoothness, a pillar-bedded stock for accuracy, and a recessed target style muzzle crown.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:would this be a good youth gun for kids hunting deer, and how much recoil does this gun have?Asked on 8/8/2010 by Anonymous from arkansas
A:For youth i would use a 30-30 because it has a shorter range. and the 30-30 has less recoil than the .243. I grew up with a 20 gauge, shotguns always work too.Answered on 8/21/2010 by snaponman from Wisconsin
A:Actually, I have a Marlin 30/30 that kicks harder than my .243 does. I purchased one of these Marlin bolt actions in 30-06 last year, and love it. It is lightweight, mechanically simple, and easy to clean. Haven't had a problem out of it. I think a .243 would work great for your kids, provided they receive proper instruction from you.Answered on 9/8/2010 by Buckfever from Front Royal, VA