Marlin Model XL7 Centerfire Rifle
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe XL7 has been built for those who demand premium features at a fair price. Noteworthy features include the adjustable Pro-Fire trigger system, a Soft-Tech recoil pad, a fluted bolt for speed and smoothness, a pillar bedded stock, and a recessed target style muzzle crown. The XL7 is a rifle that you can be proud of at a price you can afford. 22-inch blued barrel on a black synthetic stock.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:what kind of scope rings do i need?Asked on 3/5/2010 by chris
A:You can easily find anything you need to know about the rife at www.marlinfirearms.comAnswered on 3/18/2010 by .50 AE from Colorado Springs, CO
A:chris, the rifle comes with a one piece weaver base so weaver style rings are what you need to use. regardless of the manufacturer, "weaver" style are needed. if you put on a scope with a 40mm objective (ex: 3-9x40) then use medium hieght rings. if over 40mm use high height rings. weaver makes a set of rings for $22. good luck in the woodsAnswered on 10/15/2010 by dave from upstate ny
A:weaver work goodAnswered on 12/17/2010 by chaz 1013 from brf,wis
Q:does this come in any other calibers other than 30/06Asked on 2/14/2010 by marlin rifles
A:Yes - this rifle comes in .243, 7mm-08, .308, .25-06, and .270.Answered on 2/21/2010 by BillPeet from Frisco, TX