Marlin Model 60 Rimfire Rifle
Item # 422501
Our Price $179.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionWith over eleven million .22 rifles produced, no one in the world sells more than Marlin. Their simple, fast actions are known far and wide for uncompromising reliability, and their ability to stand up under the wide range of conditions you'll encounter when shooting and hunting. The Model 60 features a tube fed receiver that holds 14 rounds of ammunition. Its solid birchwood stock is fitted with a 19-inch blued barrel.
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
• Live Help - Real time help for basic questions. click here
• Customer Service - Use our online contact center to contact customer service and receive a response usually within 24 hours.
• Product Expert - Use our online contact center to contact our Product Experts to receive a response usually within 48 hours.
• Answer Box - Get answers from real customers by clicking "Ask a Question" below.
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
5 Questions | 9 Answers
Displaying questions 1-5
Q:Where is this gun made??Asked on 11/9/2010 by Fat man5
Q:how many bullets can this gun holdAsked on 7/3/2010 by Anonymous
A:15, 14+1 fourteen in the tube mag and one in the chamber.Answered on 8/22/2010 by ghost from il
A:14 in the tube and 1 in the chamberAnswered on 8/22/2010 by gtxgreg from syracuse, NY
A:Holds 14 rounds of .22 LR. Loads easy and feeds reliably.Answered on 9/9/2010 by Dutch from NE Ohio
Q:Is this a good gun for a beginner?Asked on 2/20/2010 by VJ from Statesville,NC
A:this is a great gun for a beginner. Easy to teach the fundamentals. I highly recommend this for beginners. I own an older one also and it fires reliably every time.Answered on 2/27/2010 by Jimmie from New Windsor
A:Yes!Answered on 5/8/2010 by Ole Shooter from Midwest
Q:Can this weapon or any weapon be purchased on line?Asked on 12/31/2009 by Tom from Oceanside, CA
A:Yes ... Why do people answer this question wrong..?? You can buy this gun online but not at a store like dicks or walmart.. You can buy it at Gunbroker.com or another online dealer but you must find someone with a FFL and arrange for the gun to be shipped to them and have the paperwork filed and after 3 business days (as long as the FBI doesn't deny you) The FFL holder will transfer the gun to you ( for a fee of course )Answered on 12/30/2012 by Madgino from New York
A:noAnswered on 1/28/2010 by matt from mn
A:It must go thru an FFL so answer is No.Answered on 2/25/2010 by Jim Davis from Whitehouse, Ohio 43571
Q:Is this gun better then a ruger 10/22? its reliablilty and accurace really beat the ruger...Asked on 12/17/2009 by Anonymous from Minnesota
A:i am by no means a pro and can useually keep a 2in spread at 100 yards without a scope with this gun. better or worse than another gun is really a personal preference. like i said in my review it will fire about 50 rounds before the action will become sticky but in this condition you can still manually cycle the next round and continue to fire but don't recomend it because it is probably wearing parts of the action.Answered on 1/1/2010 by ELI BIG GAME AND TARGET PRACTICE from BLOOMINGDALE NY
Displaying questions 1-5