ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
Marlin Model 1895 Guide Big Loop Centerfire Rifle
Item # 722588
Big Loop Finger Lever for Gloved Use
American Pistol Grip Laminate Stock
Ventilated Recoil Pad
Adjustable Semi-Buckhorn Rear Sight
Wide-Scan Hooded Front Sight
Our Price $699.99
Availability: Sold Out
- Firearms shipping charge of $25.00 per item.
- You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this item. State and local laws may vary.
- To purchase online and pickup at a Gander Mountain store simply add this item to your cart.
- To purchase and ship to a FFL dealer other than Gander Mountain, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- NY Customers: To purchase firearms and ship to a Gander Mountain store or other FFL dealer, please call 888-542-6337 and press 3 for firearms.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionWith a big-loop finger lever for easy deployment with gloves and a full-length tubular magazine offering six rounds of 45-70 Goverment firepower, this rifle is big, fast-acting medicine in any neck of the woods. The Guide Big Loop's American pistol-grip two-tone brown laminate stock has cut checkering, a ventilated recoil pad, and a tough Mar-Shield finish for protection against the elements. An adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear sight and a ramped front sight with a brass bead and a Wide-Scan hood work together to provide an accurate and period-specific sighting picture. The solid top receiver is drilled and tapped for scope mounts.